The Home Gardening Association is a non-profit orientated platform offering business and networking opportunities to the international ornamental and vegetable industry with a focus on home gardening. Its members consist of packet seed and mail order companies involved in flowers and vegetables. Also producers, suppliers and young plant companies are welcome to join.
The HGA aims at assisting its members in growing their business by stimulating Home Gardening as being fun, easy, economical and valuable.
- To create a forum for members providing information and discussing issues of mutual concern
- To use PR and Promotion to underline the value of Home Gardening to the industry, the press and gardening groups
- To share information with home gardeners and consumers
- The ‘Home Garden Conference’ as annual networking event open to the whole trade platform - get inspired by top speakers, participate in debates and meet the key players in European home gardening.
- Working groups to tackle several aspects important to the sector: Publicity, Awarding, Market research